Sunday, May 9, 2010

Assignment from 401 - much happier to say the least. But I will add some more of my feelings in regards to subject 503. After reading many of the comments in the forum, I can see that I am not alone in my feelings towards the results of assignments - in particular 503. It is shame that we, as adults, have to put added stress on to ourselves because our best is not seen to be good enough by others. I have decided that if my best isn't good enough, than so be it - but I will not neglect my children or anything that is happening in their lives as life is too, too short. If I thought I wasn't putting in the effort than it would be different - but I spend hours and hours working on this course - and the result - extremely negative - no positive comments at all. We as teachers are also told to make sure we add positive comments to all students work.
Some positives - I was very happy with my results from the first assignment with 401 - but more importantly the positive comments and the marking key - very easy to follow. Thank you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment