Saturday, April 10, 2010

I didn't think I would be able to enjoy any of my holiday due to assignments, but alas - I made sure one was definitely finished and the other almost. Have now sent both in. My neighbour is completing an external course at University and suggested that I post assignments in - which I did. That ensured that I was finished a bit earlier.
I resourced Chinese in the first assignment in 503 as I am team teaching with the Chinese Teacher. That has been really beneficial as we are both making use of the resources. We actually purchased what we could or retrieved them on-line. I am concentrating on research of China's culture, geography and history while Jodi is teaching the spoken and written language.
The first assignment for 401 now sees me rethink my role in the library. I am not just merely a Release from Face to Face teacher - unfortunately, there are many teachers minds I have to try to change. Hopefully the school will gradually become more information literate - I think it will happen, just slowly. Luckily, our Principal is very supportive.
After a couple of days of relaxation and now all my Easter eggs are eaten, I will start to think about the next lot of readings and have a look at the next two assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment